Topkran LLC is the leading Russian lessor of modern engineering vehicles with the reputation of professional and reliable partner.
The company’s machinery park meets the demands of constantly growing world construction market offering a wide variety of professional heavy-duty vehicles on rental basis. The vehicles owned by Topkran are provided by top manufacturers including The Liebherr Group, Manitowoc Company Inc, Sennebogen Maschinenfabrik GmBH.
The professional strategy of the company is based on keeping the quality of owned equipment in appliance with the latest market trends and professional standards and monitoring the demands of its clients. The company’s flawless reputation is the result of constant modernization of its park of engineering vehicles that includes over one hundred units of modern machines. Topkran LLC owns latter-day mobile and crawler cranes with lifting capacity up to 750 tn.
Topkran LLC is participating in realization of major construction projects in Central, Northwestern, Southern and Volga Federal Districts of Russian Federation:
- Gazprom Neft oil refining factory, Moscow, Russia
- Slavneft oil refining factory, Yaroslavl, Russia
- TNK-BP oil refining factory, Saratov, Russia
- TNK-BP oil refining factory, Ryazan, Russia
- CNRG Group LLC shipbuilding association, Astrakhan, Russia
- Trading sea port Ust-Luga, Leningrad Oblast, Russia
- Heidelberg Cement Rus cement plant, Tula Oblast, Russia
- LOTOS-CITY multifunctional center, Moscow Oblast, Russia
- Federation Tower, Moscow International Business Center
- Fisht Olympic Stadium, Sochi, Russia
- New Rubin Kazan Stadium (capacity 45000), Kazan, Russia
- Moscow Raceway, Moscow Oblast, Russia
The professionalism and high qualification level of the company’s staff is acknowledged with international certificates and guarantees the extra quality maintenance of the offered equipment. The mastery of Topkran specialists enables the company to realize projects of different scale and difficulty level including works in hard-to-reach areas, at high altitude and with dangerous cargo.
123290, 2nd Magistralnaya str, 8a bild. 6, Moscow, Russia
tel.: +7 495 643 80 80
fax: +7 495 662 36 70